Men everywhere now want women with big backsides, while women are doing everything possible in order to have one.
Before you join the surgery wagon, or kill yourself doing 100 squats a day, know that there are foods that you can eat in order for your backside to grow naturally, they include the following.
Protein is what typically every woman here will need to eat more of to help make your b.utt bigger. There is a common misconception that eating more protein or drinking protein shakes is only for bodybuilders.
This could not be further from the truth. Every person on this planet requires protein rich foods for optimal health. In fact most people who aren’t working out or trying to grow would still benefit from increasing their protein consumption.
If you are exercising and trying to grow your b**, the amount of protein you require will increase, as protein lays down the building blocks for growth.
I recommend you try and get a protein source in every meal you eat. Around 15-30g of protein per meal. I also recommend you get yourself a good protein shake to drink after your workouts and possibly in a meal or two.
So what are some healthy sources of good protein for a bigger b.uttocks:
- Skinless Chicken b******
- Cottage Cheese
- Protein Powder
- Beans & Legumes (kidney, chick peas, etc)
- Extra Extra Lean Ground Beef
- Vegetable Burger
- Soya Nuts
- Virtually Any Fish (not fried)
- Most Lean Cut Meats
- Brown Rice
- Sweet Potatoes
- Coos Coos
- Ezekiel Bread
- 100% Whole Grain Bread (sparingly)
- Low Sugar Breakfast Cereal (sparingly)
Contrary to some old stereotypical bad beliefs that are still lingering on — fat does not make you fat. Excess calories and bad foods make you fat, and more prone to getting fat.
Healthy sources of good fats are essential, and can help to actually lose weight or achieve better body composition. Such healthy fat sources include:
- Fish Fat/Oils (fish oil pills, salmon fat, etc)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Nuts (almonds, cashews, etc)
- Peanut Butter (get the ones that contain only peanuts; typical peanut butter contains harmful additives like hydrogenated oils and sugar)
- Almond Butter
- Vegetables contain tons of anti-oxidants, nutrients and other goodies that are essential for a growing bo.oty. You can typically eat as much of these as you want without fear.
Virtually any dark green vegetable
So remember; simply start adding, replacing, or mixing these healthy food sources into your current diet for making your bu.tt bigger. Healthy foods like these are absolutely essential for laying down the materials to help your bu.tt grow after our b.ooty building exercises.
Finally also remember that most people will require more protein, and that probably includes